Yesterday was a month after Ecuador’s earthquake. For the past four weeks, people around the world have donated money, time, and resources to the earthquake victims. Although it has been very helpful, Ecuador still needs more aid.
One of the best ways for you to help is to visit the country.
All the tourist attractions and services of the Andes, Galapagos, Amazon and parts of the Coast are fully operational and ready for visitors!
“We encourage tourists who wish to support Ecuador to continue with their travel plans and enjoy the country’s diverse attractions. We invite those who haven’t yet booked a trip to Ecuador to consider http://ambienbuy.net doing so.” said Fernando Alvarado, Minister of Tourism.
Read below 12 places in Ecuador that you should visit! I have visited all of them and can guarantee you that those spots are to die for!
Ruinas de Ingapirca
“All You Need Is Ecuador” is the slogan of Ecuador’s tourism campaign. The popular campaign emphasizes how the country has everything you need to have fun, relax and enjoy! Unfortunately, the slogan changed after the earthquake and should read:
“All Ecuador Needs Is You.”
Hope to see you there!
- The Ultimate Family Guide to Oahu: Explore 21 Family-Friendly Activities and Destinations in Hawaii
- How to do Disney World in One Day
- When Family Visits: 5 Best Bucket-List Road Trips in North Carolina
- Exploring Buenos Aires in Argentina
- 5 Places You Should Visit in South America
- 6 Magical Places to Visit With Kids in Ecuador
- I Left My Heart in the Amazon Rainforest
- 8 Fun Facts About Brazil
- New Year’s Eve Traditions In Ecuador
- 7+ Recommended Places To Visit In Quito
- 7+ Important Things To Know Before Traveling To Ecuador
- 14+ Things To Do And See In Guayaquil In 3 Days