I love the spirit of this time of the year where we are more willing to pause, reflect, and give thanks for all the things that we have.
They say that “gratitude is the heart’s memory,” and I can’t agree more. It’s so important to walk the roads of life with a grateful heart and it’s even more important to teach our children to do the same.
What are you grateful for?
I am forever grateful for my family, my friends, my health, the kindness of people, the technology that allows me to be connected to my loved ones in Ecuador, the setbacks that have helped me to be stronger, sunrises, the sun warming my face after cold days, children’s books, my heritage, and for being bilingual that has opened many doors and brought so much joy to my life.
“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” John F. Kennedy
“Cultivate the habit of being grateful for every good thing that comes to you, and to give thanks continuously. And because all things have contributed to your advancement, you should include all things in your gratitude.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
I hope these thank you cards in Spanish can inspire you to sit down and write a few lines to give thanks.
Thank you so much for being part of this community. I am thankful for each of you.
Download Your FREE Thank You Cards for Thanksgiving
Download:Gracias ñaña card
Download: Gracias a la vida
- Flamin’ Hot: A Film of Determination and Representation on Hulu or Disney+
- Summer Reading Program for Bilingual Kids
- The Ultimate Gift Guide for Bilingual Babies
- Three Kings Day Bilingual Books and Printables to Celebrate Día de Reyes
- B is for Bilingual Books for Babies
- 13+ Disney Songs in Spanish
- 10 Farm Animals Songs in Spanish
- The Essential Gift Guide For Bilingual Kids
- 6 Bilingual Children’s Books For Father’s Day
- 7 Christ-Centered Bilingual Books For Easter
- How To Win The Bilingual Rebellion Stage
- My Seven-Year-Old Doesn’t Like El Chavo Del Ocho