This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. This content is intended for readers who are 21 and over. #MixSipCelebrate
September is here and that means that dinner with amigas is back again at its full swing. After a summer hiatus, my friends and I are excited to meet for dinner every Friday night with our families and share some time together.
I look forward to our conversations all week. We are six proud mujeres from different backgrounds and walks of life. Our Latina identity is one of the things that bond us and that we like to celebrate with food. As Latina moms, we like to create authentic and delicious recipes to our families.
Since Hispanic Heritage Month kicks out in a few days, we are honoring it with a spicy mango michelada. Why this drink? Because there is something about mango that brings all the feels about our childhoods, abuelitas, and family traditions. Plus, it’s delicious!
How To Make Spicy Mango Michelada
Spicy Mango Micheladas bring all the flavors of our heritage. You can find all the ingredients at Walmart for the lower prices.
We are creating a non alcoholic version, however, if you prefer it with alcohol, you can add a beer to your drink, and voilá.
This is what you need:
- 2 cups Clamato Tomato Cocktail Original.
- 1 cup mango vegetable juice
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- ½ teaspoon Tajin
- 1/4 cup of fresh mango
- Lime slices
- Green olives
- Combine Clamato Tomato Cocktail Original, mango juice, lime juice, hot sauce and tajin. Stir to combine.
- Thread 3 chunks of fresh mango into an extra long toothpick. Sprinkle with Tajin. Add a green olive
- Add ice
- Garnish with lime and mango and olive toothpick.
Let me know in the comments your experience! Salud!