I have a goal that never changes on my new year goals list, which is the pursuit of raising bilingual and bicultural children. I recommit every year to provide opportunities and spaces for my kids to learn more about their heritage and language. This is why I created the Hispanic Countries Calendar.
Hispanic Countries Calendar of Holidays and Celebrations. I am sure you will love it!
The calendar features most of the public holidays, celebrations and observances of the following countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Spain, Uruguay and Venezuela.
Learn more about the holidays and celebrations that make each Hispanic country so unique and culturally rich. From religious holidays to historical events, this calendar will teach us all one thing or two about the Hispanic World.
Mothering in a foreign land has taught me how important is to teach my children about the traditions and holidays of my home country. It helps them to maintain a sense of connection with their heritage and learn about the important celebrations of Ecuador. Join me this year in raising bicultural children who celebrate and embrace the richness of their Latino heritage. Follow me on Pinterest for more information and fun facts about Latin America!
Bring it 2018!
- Inspiring Quotes About Bilingualism
- Giving Thanks and FREE Thank You Cards in Spanish
- 5 Films Based in Latin America That Impacted Me
- Best Classic Cartoons in Spanish for Children
- B is for Bilingual Books for Babies
- 8 Colors Songs in Spanish for Kids
- 10 Farm Animals Songs in Spanish
- The Essential Gift Guide For Bilingual Kids
- 6 Tips To Learn Spanish When You Are An Adult
- 6 Bilingual Children’s Books For Father’s Day
- 15 Traditional Nursery Rhymes in Spanish
- How To Win The Bilingual Rebellion Stage