Related Post: All You Need To Know About Ecuador
If I have to describe my home country in one word, that would be magical! Although Ecuador is a small country in South America, it’s packed with a big dose of biological and geographical diversity. From pink dolphins to giant turtles, from pre-Hispanic ruins to gorgeous colonial towns, there is so much to see and discover in Ecuador!
Did you know that Ecuador is one of the most biodiverse countries in the world? Sharing the beauty of Ecuador to my children has been a great resource to help them feel connected to their Ecuadorian heritage. It is also another way for them to learn about the things that bring me a wonderful nostalgia and a physical link to my childhood. Below I share 6 of the magical places that I recommend to visit with kids in Ecuador.
Read more here….
- The Ultimate Family Guide to Oahu: Explore 21 Family-Friendly Activities and Destinations in Hawaii
- How to do Disney World in One Day
- When Family Visits: 5 Best Bucket-List Road Trips in North Carolina
- Exploring Buenos Aires in Argentina
- 5 Places You Should Visit in South America
- I Left My Heart in the Amazon Rainforest
- 8 Fun Facts About Brazil
- 12 Places In Ecuador That You Should Visit
- New Year’s Eve Traditions In Ecuador
- 7+ Recommended Places To Visit In Quito
- 7+ Important Things To Know Before Traveling To Ecuador
- 14+ Things To Do And See In Guayaquil In 3 Days