Our 2019 HISPANIC HOLIDAYS & CELEBRATION CALENDAR is a helpful tool to learn about the holidays and celebrations that make each Hispanic country so unique and culturally rich. From religious holidays to historical events, this calendar will teach us all one thing or two about the Hispanic World.
The 2019 Hispanic Holidays Calendar features most of the public holidays, celebrations and observances of the following countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Spain, Uruguay and Venezuela.
Mothering in a foreign land has taught me how important is to teach my children about the traditions and holidays of my home country. It helps them to maintain a sense of connection with their heritage and learn about the important celebrations of Ecuador.
Join me this year in raising bicultural children who embrace the richness of their Latino heritage.
Bring it 2019!
- On Raising a Bilingual and Bicultural Teen: Tips and Resources
- How A Salsa Song Gives You A Glimpse Of A Mother’s Heart
- Raising Girls That Embrace Who They Are
- 7 Quotes About Being An Immigrant By Famous Latinos
- 2017 Hispanic Countries: Holidays & Celebrations Calendar
- 5 Ways To Enjoy Life When You Have A Busy Lifestyle
- We All Grow Familia: Celebrating the Millennial Familia
- Children’s Shows That Kids in Latin America Grew Up With
- What Juan Gabriel’s Music Means to Hispanic Millenials
- 5 Most Popular Sports in Latin America
- 4 Latina Women Who Made It Happen
- My Seven-Year-Old Doesn’t Like El Chavo Del Ocho